Monday 1 October 2018

September 2018


September soon comes around. Its probably because the summer holidays were very enjoyable.

I met a guy this week who i have known for around 25 years and he has only 1 week left to live . He has cancer. But the main part of this story is his age and hows long he has enjoyed retirement and money to enjoy life. He is 66 and officially retired 1 year ago. Thats paying all those taxes and only claiming for one year. This gives me a bit more of an incentive to retire with passive income or if i can reach £2,500 per month earlier then i shall retire earlier.

The guy who rents the unit has paid up which was very good and so that put £200 into the account.
This months total passive income was : £676. 79 . This still holds me way above this years monthly target that is £382 per month.
Total this year so far : £ 4451.07 and my target for the whole year is £4587. So next month October i should smash my target.

Dividends
New month record at £56.10 .  I know its not much but its growing quite fast.
These are my current holdings and % of the portfolio:



 Account value :£12,260 and i'm holding of that £1,141 in cash.

Crest Nicholson HoldingsIm not too impressed to far with the share price as all its doing is tanking now at nearly -40% , ive not heard any bad news yet to worry about anything so ill hang in there and just keep collecting the divs. ContributionsIm still managing to contribute £500 per month every month and all the dividends are reinvested. Everything that is left over is held in a bank account as cash which is held at a steady £10,000.
Gold , Silver , Natgas trading  Ive sold the natgas at a £50 profit and still holding the silver and gold trades. They don't cost anything to hold and the trade is still valid and all my reasons for buying. Im not adding anymore to them now.
Conclusion:Everything seems to be going well and the passive income exceeding expectations, I'm quite happy and still on target to retire for when i'm 50. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 11 year old daughter buys her first stock.

So out of the blue one of my daughter (the youngest one) asks if she can buy some stock. Where do i start? Shes only 11 but my eyes li...