Friday 31 August 2018

August 2018


Passive income update:

Total passive income for August : £771.03 (second highest this year).


Whats new:
50% flat purchase. I've purchased a flat with my father in law  and that now pays weekly at £30. So thats increased the passive income.

Ive also invested 10K into bonds (https://www.londoncapitalandfinance.co.uk) that pay quarterly 8% at a three year bond. When this starts to pay out this will increase that particular month by £200. I would love to reach £1000 in one month.

Dividends have not been very good this month with only £19.32. Though its common for August to be a low month.

Total current invested in the stock market is £9981 and i have £1974 free in cash in the account.

Problems:
Its nice to say nothing major for once as everything is going smoothly (touch wood). The only payment missed was for the unit rental. The guy owes me £200 (for July and August) . Hes paid me £100 last week . But as today is the 31st August , tomorrow he will be back to £200. So the money does come in but its slow and ad-hoc.

Rentals:
They currently stand at:
1 3 bed house
1 1 bed house
1 2 bed bungalow
1 1 bed flat
2 fields (people rent for horses)
1 garage
1 unit

Trading: 
Natgas is currently doing well with a profit of 6% .
Gold and silver are also going the correct way but im currently at a loss of 9.64%.
I'm only using trading lightly to top up my stock account and as im buying stocks in these commodities i can hold forever if it goes the wrong way.

Conclusion:
My target for the whole year is to average £382 a month in passive income; im currently on  £471.78. I need to just keep reinvesting , reinvesting, reinvesting. Then i should be smiling for when i hit 50.







No comments:

Post a Comment

My 11 year old daughter buys her first stock.

So out of the blue one of my daughter (the youngest one) asks if she can buy some stock. Where do i start? Shes only 11 but my eyes li...