Tuesday 6 February 2018

First Major Correction






Image result for market correction









Today 06/02/2018 is day 6 into a market correction.

  This post is just a general one as part of my diary and something i will look back on in the future and smile. All the index's are down and everywhere is red; its all over the news. The reason they "the news" are giving is because "the world economy is growing on average 4% and the markets are expecting an increase interest rates". The Standard and Poor is currently down nearly 10%. As a dividend growth investor im not too worried.

1- This is now a buyers market though i currently don't have funds to buy (arggggh) . All i can do is watch as i miss out on this great opportunity. So what will i do for the future.....Nothing. I cannot time the market and as a drip DGI investor all loses are soon recouped over time. My money allowance is normally at the end of the month so i just missed this by a couple of days.

2- I can also now see the weak stocks in my portfolio for when a real crash comes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My 11 year old daughter buys her first stock.

So out of the blue one of my daughter (the youngest one) asks if she can buy some stock. Where do i start? Shes only 11 but my eyes li...