Saturday 30 December 2017

Starting somewhere.


 Image result for start

Welcome to my first post

 If this blog seems pretty basic then that's just me. I'm hoping that by writing this blog / journal I will become a better investor , rather than the ad-hoc  that I have been in previous years.
I've bungled through really and its about time i sorted myself out.



Image result for goal
Goal for 2018.

This is a hard one to do as i don't want to make it too easy or too over optimistic. 
To keep it simple £4587 in passive income for 2018

The Great Plan

10 years time I want to financially free with Stocks and Passive investment so they are paying a passive income of net £2500 a month.



 









No comments:

Post a Comment

My 11 year old daughter buys her first stock.

So out of the blue one of my daughter (the youngest one) asks if she can buy some stock. Where do i start? Shes only 11 but my eyes li...