Tuesday 9 January 2018

Letting the tenants know.

Letting the Tenants know (09/01/2018)

This was quite hard, as while its easy to put the plan on paper, putting it into action is another thing. A letter was written last week explaining that i plan to sell this year and would they like to discuss before i put it on the open market. I was hoping they would of come back to me as they are really nice people and we could discuss if they wanted to buy at a reduction, or to give them maximum stay at the house. Alas i have heard nothing from "them". But i have heard from somewhere else :)

Social media can help sometimes and their plan is this: Keep quiet , keep their heads down and find a place fast. They don't want to be around while the house is up for sale.  So as you can probably guess i'm a little disappointed as it harder to sell an empty house and they might leave it in a mess.
My Plan: Ok so now i know their score (they don't know i know) i have this morning already phoned the estate agent and it should be on the market any day now.


 General chit chat.

Where I live I have noticed the exact same feelings as I had / saw back in the early years of the 2000's. Like then as now everyone was in work, money was becoming more abundant, people eating out more. Credit loans are now advertised again on the tv and more property is on the markets. 
More confirmation the economy is picking up is that this morning I had a letter from my credit card company. I never max my card and will spend about 1k a month on it; and always paying it if every month. Anyway my limit without asking ( just like they did around 13 years ago) have raised my limit to well over 10k. I now reckon if I maxed out all my credit cards , I could spend 50k. 50k on credit cards.....now that's insane.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My 11 year old daughter buys her first stock.

So out of the blue one of my daughter (the youngest one) asks if she can buy some stock. Where do i start? Shes only 11 but my eyes li...